WINA Online seminar: A shared voice at the table
WINA is delighted to invite you to our online seminar: A Shared voice at the table.
The seminar will help you:
- Understand how to establish presence and maintenance confidence speaking
- Learn how to command attention through use of physicality, breath, voice and energy
- Learn how to step confidently in high stakes speaking
- Empower confidence to be an influence in your organisation
- Explore practical techniques to manage nerves
- Understand how to increase influence through connection and engagement
Presenter: Lucy Cornell
Date: Thursday 25 February 2021
Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm (AEDT)
FY21 Members: Free for FY21 members of WINA. Corporate members can nominate up to 10 employees to attend.
Non members: $50 per individual
An email with zoom details will be sent to registered delegates 24 hours before the event.
For further information on Lucy Cornell and the session content, please see the below link: